Massachusetts Casino Career
Gaming School Policies
Only one unexcused absence is permitted. In case of an absence, you are required to call 413-552-2086. Doors close 5 minutes after class starts.
Black slacks, white button down shirt or blouse and comfortable black shoes
You will be graded on:
• Ability to follow instructions/directions of the classroom instructor, case manager and program director
• Participation in classroom discussion and hands-on training
• Completion of homework assignments and the weekly tests
• Test scores
In case of inclement weather, check the local news media. If classes are delayed or cancelled at Springfield Technical Community College, the gaming school will also be delayed or cancelled.
• By the Friday before the first class meeting, 100% of all fees less $30.
• After the Friday before the first class meeting, but before the third class meeting, 50% of the course fee.
• No refund will be granted after the start of the third class meeting.
• If the school cancels a course, 100% of all fees are refunded.
• If a student has to be removed from a class for behavior, attendance, or other issues – no refund will be granted. A copy of the “Student Code of Conduct” can be obtained from MCCTI at HCC, Kittredge Center Attn: Sheila Kelly, 303 Homestead Ave, Holyoke, MA 01040.
Training for jobs at MGM Springfield presented by Training and Workforce Options (TWO),
a joint venture of Holyoke Community College (HCC) and Springfield Technical Community College (STCC).